STOP!!! If you are on the CMS Web Interface Team you are on the WRONG PAGE. Please go through the CWI Team page!
All Users have to take the Cyber Awareness Challenge test annually.
Please review the detailed instructions below before beginning the test, remember to save your certificate, and please refer back to this page for troubleshooting tips.
HCQIS Users have to take this Identifying and Safeguarding Personally Identifiable Information as well AND HCQIS users have to print their certificates on paper and sign the certificates, then upload a PDF of the certificate to e.primaris.org/up. Follow steps 6-10 below for instructions
Non-HCQIS users (if you have to ask, you are a non-HCQIS user):
- Using Google Chrome, go to Cyber Awareness Challenge Link.
- Click on the button to Start New or Continue Existing session.
- A screen with the Adobe Flash Icon will display, click on the Adobe icon.
- Select ‘Run’ from the pop-up menu.
- COMPLETE CHALLENGE.
- Save the PDF presented to your computer.
- Go to e.primaris.org/up
- Click the “Choose File” button, and select your certificate PDF file.
- Type in your name in the designated fields.
- Select the “Upload File” button. (Note: You can print the pdf to paper later if necessary.)
Reminder: Every year we hear from hapless users that they took the test, but cannot print or save to PDF, and every year they take it AGAIN! Don’t let that be you. Practice using Save As PDF to “print” this web page from your Chrome browser BEFORE YOU TAKE THE TEST!
1) Popups The Cyber Awareness Challenge needs to be allowed to open pop-ups.
2) Operating System Warning: We have tested Linux and it works. This warning can be disregarded if you are using Linux.
3) Browser Warning We have tested Chrome and it works. This warning can be disregarded if you are using Chrome.
4) Flash warning – Action RequiredThe web site https://iatraining.disa.mil needs to be added to the allow list in Chrome. In Chrome go to Settings under the three dots in the upper left and search settings for Flash. Scroll down and open Content settings for Flash. Then add (copy it from here, paste it in) to the list of sites to run flash on. If Chrome does not allow you to ADD Flash sites Copy this “site” and paste it into the Chrome URL and DISABLE Ephemeral flash permission and Relaunch. Now add iatraining.disa.mil to allow Flash. Then, back on the Cyber Challenge page, refresh with the circle arrow and the flash warning will no longer appear.